Public safety continues to be our priority. We take the safety and security of all our guests very seriously. When coming to the Arena we ask you to arrive early to allow time to pass through security checks, using Evolv Technology.
Our security and customer services team are there for your safety. Please cooperate fully with all security checks and support these vital members of our team as they carry out important work. All entry constitutes consent to search.
The UK Terrorism Threat is currently substantial. At Connexin Live, Hull we do a lot to keep you safe with some security measures that you can see and some that you can’t. We often have detection dogs at our sites, please remember they are working dogs, so please do not approach them.
We have partnered with Evolv Technology, a state-of-the-art security screening system that uses AI to scan people in real-time so there’s no need to remove items from your pockets or bags. Find out more here.
What can I bring to Connexin Live, Hull?
We have a strict bag policy. We encourage you to only bring essential items and stress no large bags or backpacks at all will be permitted into the venue.
We will not allow any large bags, backpacks, holdalls, luggage or computer bags into the arena, (Bags must be no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm, or no larger than an A4 piece of paper). There is no storage or cloakroom facility available so please make alternative arrangements before arriving at the venue.
Exceptions will only be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask for this to be communicated to the venue ahead of your visit for ease of entry. Please contact us here for assistance.
All entry constitutes consent to search.
PROHIBITED ITEMS INCLUDE:
- Backpacks, holdalls, luggage, computer bags and cushions*
- Glass, cans, aluminium bottles or thermoses of any kind including any liquid products which can be consumed*
- Flammable liquids in any container
- Laser pens/pointers
- Video cameras and professional cameras
- Laptop computers, Ipads and Go Pro’s
- Large/golf umbrellas
- Knives or weapons of any kind
- Illegal drugs or substances
- Alcoholic beverages
- Signs, banners or flags with or without poles, staffs or selfie sticks
- Animals (except service animals to aid persons with disabilities)
- Air horns, whistles, cowbells or other noise-making distractions
- Projectiles (Frisbees, beach balls, footballs etc)
- Aerosol cans (hairspray, mace pepper spray etc)
- Fireworks, confetti or glitter bombs or sprays
- Glow sticks
- Use of wheeled footwear, skateboards
- Masks and helmets
- Large studs and chains
- Bottles of perfume
- Anything else which we deem to ruin the enjoyment or viewing experience of others
- Any refreshments or refreshment containers
- Cameras & recording equipment including iPads and Tablets
*Exceptions will be made for those with medical requirements and/or special needs, we ask this be communicated to the venue ahead of your visit for ease of entry.
All entry constitutes consent to search. If you refuse an inspection you will not be admitted and will not be given a refund. Patrons will be refused entry if they attempt to enter the venue with the prohibited item.
What Else Do We Do To Keep You Safe?
There are continuous security measures in place. All our staff are trained to ensure all our guests have a safe, secure, and happy time. We work very closely with the appropriate authorities including Humberside Police to ensure our security procedures are always of best practice.
And please do not be alarmed if you see additional resources at the Arena with a very important job to do, please leave them to do what they do best.
We would like to reinforce that the advice from the government is to "be alert, not alarmed and be vigilant", and we wish you an enjoyable event.