We pride ourselves on being accessible to everyone. If the information you require is not listed below, then please email our Accessibility line at [email protected]
We are happy to answer any queries so please do not hesitate to contact us.
If you would like to speak to us about booking accessible tickets, getting to the venue, our access facilities, or if you require any further information, please contact our Accessibility Team.
You can email the Accessibility Team on email [email protected]
The Venue has the following facilities to assist with access requirements:
- A box office window with a lowered counter
- All box office windows are fitted with a loop system
- Concession, Merchandise, Bar stands with lowered counter
- Designated seating areas within the venue for wheelchair users, or those with walking difficulties, and their companions
- Wheelchair accessible toilets available on every level
- Diabetic food is allowed in the venue. We ask people to make themselves known if necessary to our venue security team to assist with any accessibility needs. (please note production can request decant of bottles)
Disabled Parking can be found on Myton Street, Osbournse Street Cark Park, Princess Quay and Waterhouse Lane
Our standard floor seats have a width of 430mm and our seats do not have arm rests
Accessible tickets can only be purchased from the Accessibility Team via Ticketmaster our official ticketing partner
We advise customers to share their access requirements and any other information that may help the team book suitable seats within the arena at the time of booking.
To book tickets, please email our Accessibility Team at [email protected]
All tickets are subject to a facility fee, plus booking fee.
Free Tickets for Companions
Where a patron with disabilities requires a companion to attend then the combined total cost for patron and companion will be equivalent to the full price of one ticket. This must be stated at time of booking before payment is made.
To book tickets, please email our Accessibility Team at email [email protected]